2013

Yeah...couldn't think of a cheesy title. Sorry for that. One day I was talking to Anna about how it had been a year since our hectic Christmas and Happy New Year Open House Celebration in Dataran Merdeka's assignment about precisely one year before and it's funny how we haven't changed a bit. Still the same old Kai and Anna, experienced a lot throughout the year yet still with the same character. People changes all the time, and that's good. But it is comforting to be the same, facing through the stuffs before you change and it also means there are nothing in you to change in the first place.

2013. Well I've started with this year with absolutely nothing to expect. The whole life was a mystery as my life as a secondary student ended and my plans for the future wasn't sure. Yet I'm ending 2013 with a path to take, a solid goal to achieve and friends to be with.

I've learn the pain of a broken heart, and that I have many who offers their shoulder for me to cry on.

To appreciates the time I have with people I care, as those are the times we should cherish together while it last.

That people, whoever ordinary, have the potentials to be what they want to be, and gifts are curses that comes in the form of arrogance.

To accept what is given, and use it for the best path presented.

To handle responsibility carefully, and learn that I can choose to not suffer.

I've found the people I belong with, and the people who accepts.

I've faced problems and cope with them professionally.

I've been shattered and put back together, and shown what I meant to this world.

To accept compliments, and also insults.

To be more kind, and to care less.

I can list a hell lot of things that I've experienced but I don't think words can even begin to describe them all. I'm not perfect, I never was, never am and never will but I learn to be better yet retain what's good in me.

So I say, Thank You for 2013, and I welcome 2014 with open hands.


0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers