Introverts get lonely too.

First of all, this thing actually existed about a couple of years ago yet brought back to fame recently. Apparently many of the people who knows me well enough share this to me because they're reminded of me when they read this.


So...writing this because I'm feeling a bit lonely right now. Heh, it's something of a bad habit of mine. Everytime I wake up from a nap, I'll get this very lonely feeling that refuse to go away till someone come and comfort me or talk to me. Most probably because in my dreams, I'm with them yet in reality I'm not. In reality, I'm the lonely guy who stay at home with no friends to hang out or be with and just stare at the laptop/desktop screen and get nagged.

I can't blame anyone though, I'm an introvert. It's hard to approach me in the first place as I am not good with social interactions. Plus, I am born in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's hard to click in with people when you have absolutely nothing in common with them and neither can understand either. Only as I grow older did I find people who I can totally get along with, be together with happily and trust. The only problem is, they are hundreds of kilometres away from me.

Heh, perhaps my own behaviour is repelling that people have to be very far from me to actually like me. I am online on Facebook most of the time because of these people who I can consider as close friends. I do not have many friends, and not many I allow to be with me in my own personal introvert bubble so whoever can handle my...."instability" and able to enter my introvert bubble, I consider them as very precious and irreplaceable.

The problem is that they're not with me all the time to comfort me when insecurities invade my heart and paranoia infiltrates my system. So I'm left alone most of the times and feeling as depressed as ever. It makes it very terrifying when one of the people I hold dear ends up leaving me behind and forgetting me. I don't really mind if they don't put my existence in a special place in their heart because I am sure they sure are in mine yet I can't help but feel so.....scared that they'll leave me and forget about my existence.

Well, this is just a spoilt brat's ranting since I do have friends as proven when so many came and offer advices, guidances, listening ears, shoulders to cry on and sympathies when I was facing a really hard time, yet I can't help but feel this loneliness from disturbing my conscience. A visual-novel once taught me you don't feel alone because you don't have friends to care about you, you feel alone because noone understands you, and to be with you to relate about your problems, and for you to open your heart for them.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers