To what I believe in.

For as long as I can remember, I am a curious child and it have always been my priority to find out about everything and understand the mechanism in them. Having parents that didn't have much time for me, I am used to searching for answers by myself through many means. I'm not accustomed to being mouth-fed the answers to my curiosity (which explains my lack of tolerance for irrelevant, stupid questions asked to me) so I think a lot. I've made mistakes along the way but through that mistakes I learn why and how.


So lets go to the biggest question of all, the creation of the universe. Who created the universe? And how? And how does the universe work? I am forever grateful to have been born as a Muslim because all my questions were answered by God through His way. Many muslims just take things for granted and accept what's what and live with it. Not me, I'm a really curious child and I question everything that is presented to me. Needless to say I question my own faith as I was born with it and cannot view other faiths as other believers see them.

I have spent about three years discovering about Islam, and other faiths, and the relations of them all. For many faiths I have found questions that was said not to be pried upon, as God knows best, yet in Islam, all questions are answered and explained as His way is always the best. Lets go with the existence of God, the existence of God is proven by creation itself. To view it in a smaller perspective, imagine the game Assassin's Creed. The game was well made, yes? Yet as you play it you may see and experience some glitches and difficulties in manoeuvring this fabricated virtual world. And that world was made by many programmers, for many months, years even, and by the people of the highest qualifications, yet it still have its flaws. Now see our world, see how many people are living right now, respiratory system working perfectly and eyes blinking subconsciously. See the flowers bloom to life and rivers forever flowing. Creation itself is perfect while our artificial one have its flaws and you think it just existed out of thin air? You may counter this with the fact that there are people born with deficiencies and suffers asthma, yet even their deficiencies are explained through science and biology. Everything happens for a reason, and the Almighty made it happens.

So second question, why Islam? There are many faiths that believe in God. Why Islam is because Islam is perfect. The Al-Quran, ever since its existence can still be used and its rules are still usable in modern days despite it being existed hundreds of years before us. There are no contradictions in the rules and it has drafted how a human should live a life. It did not restrain people from living their life, it guide us and lead us to live the best of life for the world and beyond. Islam never ask people to be violent, terrorists, or only focus on what lies after death, it gives guidance for the best of life, and what lies after it. How people follow this guide will determine how will he or she live and die.

I shall not disturb people with other believes as Islam ask us to respect each other, and respect what they believe in. But it is also my duty to share what I believe in, and hope and pray that they will also join me and follow the guide. Amin ya Rabbal Alamin. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers