Just a note

Imma take a break forawhile considering I'm back home for one week+ settling in and all that (if my parents aren't dragging me to another long-distance travelling by car that will definitely make me feeling carsick again).

Concerning the previous post, my apologies, this is the main reason I prefer not to write using my point of view, I tend to be biased on myself and make myself sound perfectly flawless and the other side is always the wrong one. Personally I pity whoever actually took time to read my blog considering the content of it nowadays. I'm treating this as more like an online public diary that I may read when I get older and all that instead of focusing on what people would like to read about (which also explains the lack of interactive pictures in posts).

Anyways, I may or may not be continuing to write here yet, depending on my mood and the events that will happen so yeah. Hiatussssss (I like this word, thanks Sherlynn Lim) and Imma continue reading The Heroes of Olympus now bye

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers