Kick It

At first the prompt mean the movie Kickin' It or something, you know, that one with that Zac Efron's best friend from High School Musical? No? Ah well, in my defence, I was a pretty huge Disney fan and I watched pretty much most of the movies back when I still watch TV.

What's the 11th item on my bucket list? Wee Nie explained to me that a bucket list is a list of things I want to do in my life. To be honest, my bucket list keep changing depending on how I feel on that particular day but sometimes when I feel like it, I'll write it down. Lucky for me, I've done that last year (hah, old joke) when discussing about the possibilities in the future with Yuki-chan and titled it Dear Me and it's still in my laptop. Lemme just copy and paste it here.

Dear Me,

Get a stable life, take over ZN and reorganize it properly

Never lose contact with your close friends. You hear me Farid Taqiuddin, NEVER

Build your own pride. Make is spacious, you know how claustrphobic you are. Remember what you learned, make use of the space.

HAVE PETS. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO RESTRICT YOU FROM HAVING THEM NOW. MAKE SURE TO GIVE THEM ENOUGH LIBERTY.

Get a library. Better yet, make your office IN your library. Make sure to organize it properly.

Get a gadget room, with your own optimized computer and everything else that's high tech.

Have an underground lair. I have no idea what to put there yet, but GET ONE. IT'S DAMN COOL

Don't EVER forget about you passion in science and your desire in knowing and understanding everything out there. Pick up on what you've left once you settled in

Do not ignore nor oversupport your children. Guide them with your ideal, let them pick their own path.

Live your life. It is yours to live.

Funny enough, there are only 10 of them in this document, and the prompt ask for the 11th. So here, at 2.07am in the morning of 9th January 2014, I shall add another addition to my bucket list. Dear me, have faith in God for He is most forgiving and kind. You have strayed far from the path and it's hard yet you know what must be done. You're lonely because you don't consult God for comfort and instead find yourself crowing among the humans. Ya Allah, give me the light to be back in Your path and may I stay there for the peace and serenity in life, and afterlife. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers