Sick

Well technically, with my body condition, I can be considered as all-year-round sick. My body temperature is slightly above average most of the time and my body's weak condition cause me to suffer from complications most of the time. I guess this is the price I have to pay for a really high metabolism (other than my extremely thin body, fragile arms and heart condition). Oh and also, despite all these and my unhealthy diet, my blood glucose level and pressure is perfectly normal. Ideal, in fact, for someone my age and height. Hence, vampire.


Aaaaaaaanyways, there are always those times where I get sick-er than usual and here's one of those times. Got this "batuk kering" (don't know the term in English, sorry) most probably because of me walking in heavy rain and my throat's less-than-ideal condition from past injuries. Oh and also, high fever (higher than usual) plus a headache threatening to come up anytime it wants.

Why am I writing this down? Well most probably because my (*ahem* delusional *ahem*) daily readers might wonder why am I not being so deep and writing exceptionally long like I use to. Hopefully I'll get well soon, will try to go to the clinic tomorrow (and using that as the excuse to skip classes MUAHAHAHA) so if anyone's reading this, wish for me to get well soon aye? I got a mountain of work to do and I'm not done with them just yet.

This picture, to me it's full of memories but I won't get to that just yet. For now, it's just narcissistic vampire wishing himself to get well soon.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers