My Favourite

So hi, yeah I ended up procrastinating badly again sorry about that, heh. To be honest, I don't even know why I'm still making posts but I guess this is my way of expressing what's unexpressed in real life. By the way, I'll be skipping some prompts so that I can catch up to the current one faster, for example, skipping previous one about first line of my favourite book because I don't have my favourite book with me right now. Sorry about that.

What’s the most time you’ve ever spent apart from your
favorite person? Tell us about it.

Well actually, most of the time. My favourite kind of people, which I assume here means the people I'm very close with and am fond of, are mostly those I can't reach easily and I can't see them daily. Why do you think I'm on Facebook most of the time? I'm making myself available for these people if they ever feel like chatting with me and so that I can ease the loneliness I feel in my heart.

Excuse me for the jumbled up words, pretty noisy here in my room right now. Anyway, I think the reason why I can only be close (or at least I assume I'm close to them) with these people is because they haven't known me personally enough to........well to put it simply, to be tired of my shits. I'm a mentally problematic person, I admit that, and I'm not the best of company. But I am very fond of them, and there's nothing more that I wish than to be with them, enjoying life together.

I don't have many friends. I'm nice to most people and be friendly when needed with acquaintances that I face daily as it's necessary but there are very few that I actually like being with, whom I enjoy the company of and those I'll do anything for. Unfortunately, most of these people are not easy to reach, and I really don't know what's my position is in their life. Am I just another acquaintance? Do they care about me as much as I them? Or am I just a nuisance who won't stop bothering their everyday life?

I'm lonely. I really am. The only person I feel most comfortable with is Anna, whom I never doubt my existence in hers, yet due to my own fault, her parents don't like me so it's hard for us to actually hang out together except online. Actually the list of friends I really care for is increasing now, yet it pains me to know I probably mean nothing to them and that it's hard for us to even meet each other. Currently, I'm sad because a really dear friend of mine who I love, Potato, is probably enjoying her life in college among her true friends while I'm here shrouded by loneliness.

Heh fine, I'll whine. It's the reason I blog anyway. Turtle probably think of me as a problematic guy she's friendly with, but nothing more than just to keep her company. I don't even want to talk about Shixin. Chloe and Celine are really dear to me, yet I can find nothing for us to enjoy conversing together. The thing about being an introvert is, I'm really bad with small talks, I'll chat with them whenever I feel like it enquiring some informations, and the conversation just dies off. I want to chat more actually, but yeah.

My so called best-friend Fullah's hard to reach, and he probably think I'm just another nuisance. I can't seem to find the best time to chat with him now. Mei Yi is really nice and all but I'm not that warmed up to her for some reason. I probably need more time to get another person to open up to. I'm trying though, sorry Mei Yi, if you're reading this anyway.

I actually have quite a few more to list if I am to list them all but it saddens me that we aren't in contact as frequently as we used to (if ever). I used to be the friend-less guy who just find it unnecessary to get friends as they just double-cross you in some way or another. But as I grew up and found these people I can call my true friends, it's like they'd dragged me out of the depression hole I buried myself in and I find it even more depressing if they just leave me after that as I slowly sink back in.

To justify them all, I'm just a noone and it's my fault for not reaching out for them in the first place. It's just my nature that way, heh. I'm used to loneliness, but I don't enjoy even a second of it.

1 comments:

Tatoru Yuki said...

Nyea-huh. You le problematic dude alright. 8) I think it works both ways k. I teman lu, lu teman moi. 8)

Total Pageviews

Followers