Happy Friday the 13th

Yeah, like what the title says. Oh and I got myself a haircut and it look........like I'm 3 years younger for no reason.

I guess it's not that bad, plus no more messy hair.
So yeah, bad luck day, supposedly. I think Friday the 13th is awesome, my type of day (considering I'm unlucky all-year-round). I was going to rewatch Friday the 13th again or at least do something to commerate it but instead, I get myself a haircut. Yes, do NOT question my logic.

I actually had something to blog about yet it slipped my mind so here's an awkward, random post about me complaining about my hair. Be grateful because I don't really like having my own picture taken much. It's awkward because I do find myself unattractive and everytime I look at my own picture, I'll find 5 new flaws and sooner or later, I'll hate the picture and go hide myself in shame.

Aaaaaaaaanyways hope you had a good Friday the 13th, beware of Jason swinging around his machete and yeah, Imma continue watching Monster University now. If you're wondering how did I get the movie, *puts on an eye-patch*.

Ciao~

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers