Of English and the little details

Oh hey I'm writing again. Gotta be honest, I find this very stress-relieving plus I've improved so much from the me from years ago that I actually enjoyed reading back what I've read instead of facepalming all the time due to grammatical problems and sentences that don't make sense (narcissistic much, Kai?).

I wear a glove now. Gloves are cool (and an efficient way to freak people out)
Gotta credit my cute little Turtle sister Yuki-chan for her efforts in posting daily that influenced me to do seemingly the same (*ahem* working on it *ahem* sorry, like I said, I'm lazy and inconsistent with my work). If I actually have readers other than those who know me who check out my blog sometimes, feel free to check out her blog and I guarantee you that she's completely nu-- I mean amazing. www.tatoruyuki.blogspot.com.

Anyways, back to me. Instead of explaining about my opinions and perspective of life, I think Imma do a casual post this time and explain some stuffs. First of all, my Facebook posts. Ignoring the daily fandom posts due to the fact that I am in a lot of fandoms, despite having mostly Malay friends on Facebook, I post my statuses in English instead of Malay or Kelantanese Malay.

The reason is simple, my targeted readers of my posts are my fellow Starstruck! friends and other English speakers that I am close with that interact with me daily. They're the ones that usually comment on my posts so I'm sorry to the ones that don't understand my statuses, I'm not bragging, but I think in English and I prefer using English-language to express myself because it's a more casual language. Oh and also, I don't use short forms because I used to be a writer so the habit of writing in complete sentences had been developed for so long already.

Also, if anyone noticed, I may or may not use emoticons while chatting with people. That is simply because I have this tendency to reflect how people interact with me. You speak with me in Kelantanese dialect, I'll reply with Kelantanese dialect. If you're using Manglish, I'll use Manglish and also for proper English. I don't use those weird emoticons when interacting with people who don't use them and I use them comfortably with people who like to use them. It's as easy as that.

Now............what other habit do I have. Oh yeah, the pose. You see, I have this weird pose like that one with the glove. Technically it's not because I'm trying to act cool, it's because I look ugly if I act cute due to my ridiculously unphotogenic (*ahem* OR, you're just plain ugly) face. So I use this pose instead plus it's an easy way to cover the lower half of my face (which I consider the "ugly" part of my face). For example

By the way, I like knives.
And of course, the infamous phone promotion
If anyone is wondering, I lost the phone. Well technically it was stolen but no need for details

And while we're at it, best thing of having two brothers, you can get whatever awesome stuffs they used to own when they're tired of it. For example, my spikey-thingy

Wore this during Animangaki. Sorry to those that I accidentally poked with it.
Made myself a papercraft TARDIS. Kinda failed though
And of course all my pictures are dark, I'm a vampire, whaddaya expect? :P

Ciao~

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers