A Memorial

As I'm struggling with my inner procrastination spirit, I managed to obtain a slight triumph thanks to the current condition.As we all know - unless, of course, you're an alien spying on my blog as an experiment on observing human's abnormal mentalities - today's the last day of 2011. A significant year where lots of memorial things happened to me, and to the world. As I was browsing through www.9gag.com (no, they didn't stole my soul as I don't have one) I've spotted a joke about 2011. Apparently, it's the worst year imaginable for dictators worldwide.

Here I wanna list memorable things happened to the world and me in 2011.

THE WORLD

- The death of Gaddafi

I don't like reading about this kind of things but for this news, I'm making an exception. Muammar Gaddafi was crowned as a dictator, a leader who let people suffer. What really surprised me was how cruelly he was killed. As someone who actually contributed to the country - even though he used the wrong way - it's not really appropriate for anyone to die like that.

- The death of Osama bin Laden


One of the greatest history of for 10 years. I'm quite doubtful concerning how the heck didn't they found Osama yet and decided to end his life AFTER people's starting to forget about him. There's rumors floating around about Osama's really is a CIA agent whose duty is to stain Muslim's and American's relationship thus creating an excuse to bomb Muslim's countries. Apparently, they succeeded if that's the case. May I stressed here that there is such thing as Jihad but is only mandatory for Muslims to fight people who's against Islam and try to threaten Islam. We DO NOT do suicidal bombing in a public space full of innocent people.

-Universal star Rain went to the military


Uhh.... I'm not really into K-Pop and I'm not a fan of Rain. But since he's the mentor, teacher and personal choreographer for MBLAQ, the only K-Pop group I like, I decide to insert him in the list. As for Kim Joong's death, no worries, he done nothing more than normal dictators do. Since Rain's going to be MIA (Missing In Action) for 2 years, let see how the MBLAQ will fend off without their precious mentor.

-Earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan

This news touched me the most. As someone who simply adore and admire anything Japanese, I was caught out of the blue about this horrifying news. Many had died and many more are still missing even after months of the incident. In other countries, they'll need more than 3 years to recover from the shock, but amazingly, with dedication and humanity - something uncommon in this disastrous world, they even overcame the nuclear leak in the country. May they live better now and spread these good moral values to the world.

MY LIFE

-MJSC PENGKALAN CHEPA


Probably the best decision I've made in my life. Starting fresh in a new MJSC - apparently, it's a college full of genii - was what I needed after my personal pain phrase in KOPU.I do miss KOPU, the surroundings, my best teacher, Ms Aimi, and everything positive about KOPU life but in PC, I managed to overcame my less than average self-confidence and even discovered my hidden talents along the way. Even though there's some bitterness in PC, nothing I can't handle, hopefully.

-PC English Debate Team


Here's where I finally think I've found the place I belongs to. Apparently, all the hopeless arguments with bullies in KOPU finally payed off in the interview for the college's new debaters. I - somehow - managed to impressed the senior debaters and was crowned as one of the best in the interview. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I'm inexperienced in real competition and some other facts I don't know, I didn't get the chance to join any competition this year. Thanks to my respectful seniors, Your Majesty, Mummy and Bro Afif who treat me patiently and my fellow debaters, Husaini the cat and Joker, Anis Nad, the big sister, Nik-kun, the little cousin, Ninny, the kind Sis, Izaaz, the cute Daddy and Arifullah, the best of friend I've ever had.

-English Language Society












Nerdy me, Anis Nad and Arifullah

I know I'm the worst president that ELS ever had, but I've done my best to ensure our club is one of the most active club in the school. I know that the decision of the members to elect me is simply because of my enthusiasm at first and lack of other candidate, I tried to live up to the expectations. There, I met Madam Zakiah, another living legend capable of guiding us and my vice presidents who had to follow this ignorant president.


Out of idea for now, so I'll say good bye memorable 2011. You had done this puberty-problematic teenager well in to maturing him even more and thanks to those who had colored this year with your uniqueness. May 2012 be a better year for all of us.

Sincerely,
Muhammad Farid Taqiuddin Zulkifly
Better known as
- The one with no expression
- The one with no emotion
- The walking dictionary and encyclopedia










Expressionless

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers