Insomnia kicks back -__-"

Last night, the ever-faithful insomnia kicks in again and I can't sleep, so I decided to continue on writing stories. Then the - painful - fact hits me, The Incomplete One Is In The Other Laptop!

And so I made a new one (forcefully) since I'm planning to enter a fresh one to the newspaper anyway.

This one's about a multiple personalities disorder kid called Ivan Reece mixed with a lil' science fiction and action (it stuck before those things happened though haha) Called this one the "Prototype" for my upcoming gonna-be-written-soon novel titled Prototype (all puns are meant to be there)

I dubbed it, a failure....

The clock’s ticking to - what seems like forever - reach 2.30 as my exhausted brain bared the last lecture from “the lion”.
“And remember class! I have prepared your homework for the holidays so make sure you finish them before next year!” She roars with a chorus of groans from the class.
Yeah, right, the sarcastic side of me replied – in my head.
Any second now……..
Ring!!!!!
“Yeah! I’m outta here!” I shouted much to my inner shame as my classmates and Mrs. Vanessa “Lion” Lee glares at me sharply. Thankfully, she just left quietly after my shout was accompanied by excited mumbles from my classmates. Phew, saved.
First thing first, I need to get outta here. And so I quickly march passed everyone to freedom. You could've said goodbyes to them comes the complained from “her”. Just shut up and let me enjoy my freedom will ya? The bossy one replied. Taking my bike, I cycled happily to my house with one intention – to leave the school as fast as possible.
My name is Ivan Reece and I have multiple personalities. No, it’s not the Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’s kind off multiple personality – I don’t change forms and such – but there’s voices in my mind and my personality changes drastically without warning every time one want to take over. So far, there are 5 personalities in total and I’m synthesized as a Multiple-Personality Disorder patient.
Though I don’t name them, we differs ourselves by our own personality and characteristic. There's the cool me, an emotionless guy who prefers dark colors and being alone. The one humiliated me – us - just now was the childish one, bright eyes, childish looks and simple thoughts. There’s also the sarcastic one, sporty one and “her”. We call it “her” as it’s the side where all my feminist part is stored.
We never knew when does this “disorder” happened, or what caused it, but we get along fine most of the times – kind of like some quarreling siblings in one body. So, continuing on with the story.
Reaching my house, I skip along – yeah, it’s still the childish one in control – happily and entered.
“Well looks whose early today, how’s the last day of school?” my mum suddenly pops out from the kitchen, an average mum with an astounding hearing and intellect.
“Nothing much, just wanted to escape early” I grinned.
“Do remember your homework, young man, but I’m sure she will remind you, right?”
Gulp, “She?” I knew who she meant, the most dreadful girl I have ever met and despise, the feminist me.
“Now go up to your bedroom and prepare for lunch, we have something special for today”
Something’s seems odd. The cool – and the most intelligent of the personalities - one said.


3 comments:

Ciklong said...

Woah! Woah! WOah!

I like this kind of fiction. hehe. keep on writing. mine is going to be posted in next two days. there's lot of things to do before i go to Kopu this Saturday. hehe

Taqiuddin said...

My muse abandon me after that last line, hahaz. Could you comment on the grammatical errors and such? Please and thank you

Inspector Saahab said...

great start. it's quite complicated =.=
anyway, am waiting to any additional from you

keep it up young man! HAHA

Total Pageviews

Followers