An achievement and a disappointment

I finally succeeded getting straight A in the big test,

I know I should be proud because I did my best,
But I'm also disappointed
Most of my friends are proud to,
But they cheated in the exam,
I know it's natural,
But that means it wasn't their full potential,
They keep bragging that they succeeded,
We even got the 4th ranking in all MRSM,
But what's the point?
They created the exam to test us,
Whether we are qualified or not,
To continue learning here,
Or a better school,
If you cheated,
That means you're not really qualified to be here,
You just can't accept being a loser,
Remember this,
When you step in the school next year,
It wasn't because you earned it,
You are living in a lie for the next 2 years.
Oh well,
It's to late now.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Followers